GUMBO TALES of NEW ORLEANS

GREAT 
STORIES 
of NEW ORLEANS




One of the best books I've ever read on beloved adopted city of New Orleans .. Author Sara Roahen writes beautifully of her adopted city New Orleans  ... She writes with true love and affection for the city she moved to and grew to love ... Love the food, the people, the music, the restaurants, Poboy and Gumbo Shops, the culture and many wonderful rituals and traditons of this great city and its uniqueness in the World ..  I love this book. It's so good, I've read it 4 times over, as it helps me get a great fix of the New Orleans that I miss when not there ... Wish she would write another one, a follow up of this gem of a book, as there is more to be told, and the way Sara writes about New Orleans is absolutely beautifully ....



Daniel








No comments:

Post a Comment