PARIS BISTRO

TWO GREAT BOOKS 
By PATRICIA WELLS










I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK !!!!
Am I Making Myself Clear? I LOVE This BOOK !
Get it, You'll Love it Too !
I First Bought This Book Way Back in 1986
When I Preparing for My First Trip to 
The City of Light .. Yes, PARIS
Needless to say I was quite excited and
wanted to have The Best Trip Possible.
I Bought This Book, and if I wasn't already
hopped up at the prospect of going to Paris
for 1 Glorious Week, this book,
The Food Lovers Guide to Paris
hopped ne up even more. Reading it I had
a feeling that I was already in Paris as well as getting anxious
to go eat at each and every Bistro I was reading about in
this wonderful book. Ms. Wells descriptions are incrediable. 
The job she does in living up to her title of the book is marvelous.
The book is beautifu and consise and it will have you yearning for
a tasty Bistor lunch or dinner, Cafe Latte at a famed Paris Cafe,
Foe Gras, and Pastries at the famed Paris Pastry Shops.

For Anyone Who is Seriously in to Food and Travel, if you
don't have this book in your Library, then something is wrong and you must
get a copy toots-sweet, "It's a Absolute Must."
Arm Travel, plan or relive memories of Paris,
you will Love It, Love It, Love it ...





No comments:

Post a Comment