Pete Hamill Daniel Bellino Trump Bestsellers

 
Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 6.54.52 PM


 
I came across this on Amazon and couldn't resist posting it, Me & Melania Trump side by side in Best Sellers, books on Amazon.com ... Me for my # 1 Best Selling Italian Cookbook  Sunday Sauce and the book about Melania Trump 's "The Art of Her Deal" - The Untold Story of Melania Trump that is rated  3 Stars, written by Pulitzer Prize Winning author Mary Jordan who wrote this un-authorized biography on The First Lady of The United States. Sunday Sauce by Daniel Bellino Zwicke is rated 4.5 Stars (almost 5 Stars), and was The # 1 Best Selling Italian Cookbook on Amazon Kindle for more than two years, beating out such power-house cookbook authors as Giada de Laurentis, Lidia Bastianich, and others.

I was especially honored to be on the same page as me, the great New York Writer - Pete Hamill with his wonderful book - Downtown : My Manhattan by Pete Hamill. I've been a hug fan of Hamill's for more than 40 years. I've read Downtown, as usual it's a splendid book. I also read Hamill's "A Drinking Life," and have been reading his Daily New column, as well as many great articles he wrote for New York Magazine over the years.


 
Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 6.55.48 PM




   
ScreenShot2016-08-04at8.00.44PM


Sunday Sauce

When Italian-Americans Cook







.

No comments:

Post a Comment